Happy Thursday! We are almost through our 1st week of 4th grade!! So far I really enjoy teaching and learning with each and every one of you. I hope you feel the same :)
As you come in the room, please remember to:
1. Put away your materials, and bring your homework notebook to your desk.
2. Equip yourself with 2 sharp pencils for the day.
3. If you have a math worksheet on your desk that is not finished, you must use this time to finish it. If you finished yours yesterday, Ms. Furuto graded it, and returned it :)
4. Steal these minutes for yourself to catch up on a good book!
*** If you completed the math worksheet from yesterday for homework, please hand it to Ms. Furuto.
Happy Wednesday!! I am so happy you are here for day 3 of 4th grade!! I know it is going to be an amazing day!
Please remember that your responsibilities in the morning are:
1. Put away your materials/belongings
2. Prepare yourself for the day by having 2 pencils ready to go.
3. Grab your books from your book box and start reading :) It is so awesome that we have this extra time in the morning to catch up with our favorite books. Take advantage of that time, and be sure you are respectful of others who are trying to do so as well.
I'm excited to see another FAST transition into our morning meeting when you hear the gong :)
Welcome to your second day of school!! I had so much fun with you all yesterday, and I CAN'T WAIT to learn with you today!!!!
After you come in the classroom please make sure you:
1. Unpack your belongings in your cubby.
2. Take out the book you chose yesterday, and start reading.
- Morning time is a calm, quiet time. Make sure you are reading silently.
When you hear the gong sound, please come to the morning meeting spot.