Many of you have been asking me when we will begin to use our agendas. Well.... TODAY IS THE DAY! Please grab yourself an agenda and follow the steps below:
1. Write your name, and grade level on the front cover with a sharpie.
2. Fill out the title page with your information.
3. Find THIS WEEK in the agenda
4. In the Monday November 14th English Language Arts box, please write (in your neatest handwriting) the title of the 2 required articles for this week.
5. Bring BOTH your ipod AND your agenda (and a pencil) with you to morning meeting today.
In the comments, tell whether or not you were able to complete last night's extra homework assignment, also tell if you shared your assessment scores with your parents. Feel free to give details.